There’s something so satisfying about being a small business owner. That’s the appeal of the Gecko Hospitality franchising program. As the franchise owner, you receive a proven method for recruiting needed talent at hotels, resources, casinos, theme parks, restaurants, and country clubs. There’s low overhead and high return, and, as a franchise, there is less risk than starting a recruiting firm from scratch. This blog will cover some of the most frequently asked questions about Gecko Hospitality’s franchise program to help you be better prepared for a better future.
Why Would I Want to Open a Hospitality Recruiting Franchise?
The team at Gecko Hospitality has proven themselves as the largest hospitality recruiting firm in the nation. We have the industry expertise to set you up for success in a challenging and lucrative business without the risks associated with making it up from scratch. We employer our franchise owners by giving them the tools they need to succeed each day.
What Training Would I Receive?
Gecko franchise owners receive free unlimited training. We don’t stop until you’re a success, but like all businesses, you get back what you put into it. The difference is that we’ve been doing this work for decades, so our industry and business knowledge can be applied to your business from day one. Gecko Hospitality teams will train you in the most cutting-edge recruiting strategies and tricks, along with providing you with a methodology for running your business. Gecko Hospitality franchise owners spend two full weeks in Fort Myers, Florida with the President of the company along with a full support staff. We’ve trained more than 100 professional hospitality recruiters over the past 20 years, so our proven systems will make your new business a success. Once you launch your business, you will have hands-on support that is literally just a phone call or email away. We offer unparalleled support to keep you successful from day one.
What is the Investment for a Gecko Hospitality Franchise?
The typical franchise fee, ranging from $64,770 to $93,670, includes:
- Franchise licensure
- Initial inventory and supplies
- Recommended working capital
- Full training, including marketing support, strategy, and anything else you need to hit the ground running
Some of the marketing and advertising programs we offer will require expenses and materials. Gecko Hospitality is also a royalty-based franchise system.
How Do I Find Out More?
There are a few simple steps to start you down the path to Gecko Hospitality franchise ownership.
- Complete our Quick Consideration Form. This will prompt a member of our franchise team to reach out and schedule a discussion.
- During the conversation, you’ll hear more about our business model and support system to help you on your way to a lucrative business. If we feel like the fit is perfect, we’ll move on to our confidential online application process.
- As part of getting to know us, we want you to speak with members of our franchise community. It’s a great way to learn best practices straight from the people who launched their own franchises. We encourage full transparency during these conversations; the more you know the more successful you’ll be.
- Discovery day is designed to give you an up-close look at our business model. You’ll learn hands-on about the business, select your market, and much more.
- After learning all about us, it’s time for a franchise offer!
- Once the legalese has been covered, we schedule your two-week comprehensive training to give you everything you need to get started. Once the paperwork is covered, the site has been selected, and training occurs, you can get started—usually in 45-days or less.
- Finally, the office opens and you embark on the last career you’ll ever need.
If you’re ready to find out more, contact our team of leading hospitality recruiters today. We’re standing by to help you get started.